Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Monday Nook



Dear 'Paradise Building Developments'........ would you mind popping over to Australia to build my house?.... please?

Sarah, from Paradise Building Developments, in Mount Maunganui in New Zealand, sent me some photos of their latest show home.

Isn't this the prettiest kitchen? I love the symmetry, the bevelled subway tiles and the colonial kicks. Oooh, and I even love the 'lab sinks' (I call them lab sinks as they remind me of my uni biochemistry pracs that were held in the most depressing laboratories, with the very same sinks, albeit all splattered in all sorts of waste. They're growing on me... as the years pass. Sarah said they used my ideas in their Butler's pantry. Lovely. Thank you!

Let's not leave it at one nook, let's include the bathroom from this lovely home too.... a 'Monday Double Nook'.


Love the grey. Love it. Love the bath. There are those bevelled subway tiles again. Love them.
Lots of 'love' here this morning.


Even more gorgeous when you can see the ceiling! 
There are those tiles again.
Love a good 'subway'.

Happy Monday!

Photobucket
Oh, I forgot to mention, my house/land settles today!!! How could I forget? All ready to go. It will be mine at 5pm this afternoon, if all goes well. A good day already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...